XPOWER FM-68 Multi-Purpose Oscillating Misting Fan and Air Circulator
The top mister on XPOWER recently received a brand-new update. Introducing the FM-68 from XPOWER, which has oscillation for optimal cooling and coverage at all your outdoor events. With our inline GFCI circuit protection, the setup is secure and simple to complete with a typical garden hose connection.
Use the FM-68 oscillating misting fan on your patio for barbecues, by the pool, or even for gardening and greenhouse purposes. Keeps you cool for your backyard activities while maintaining style and toughness for the outdoors. We can reduce outside temperatures by up to 25 degrees Fahrenheit with our misting fans. The extremely energy-efficient 0.55 amps and a strong 1000 CFM airflow can be used to completely circulate the air in your indoor and outdoor space. Disconnect the water line.
- Dual-purpose utility fan for both air circulation and misting
- Cooling solution that creates a comfortable outdoor environment
- Convenient oscillating feature for maximum coverage and cooling
- Can lower ambient temperatures as much as 25° Fahrenheit
- Utilize without the misting feature as a whole room air circulator for cooling and ventilation
- Perfect for outdoor living: cool down patios, pool areas, picnics, and outdoor activities
- Set up in your garden and greenhouse to keep plants healthy
- Lightweight, compact and durable polypropylene (PP) plastic housing design
- Features a sealed motor to protect it from contaminants and water damage
- 3 adjustable speeds with 145° tilt position and 56° oscillating feature
- Energy efficient, only 0.55 Amp draw with 1,000 CFM airflow output
- NO WATER REFILLS – standard garden hose connection for ease and longer use
- Inline GFCI Protection built-in for safety against accidental shock
- Easy carry handle and cord wrap design
- ETL/CETL safety certified and meet OSHA safety requirements
- VOLTS / CYCLE - 115V / 60 Hz
- AMP - 0.55 A
- RATED AIRFLOW - 1000 CFM
- MOTOR - 65 W
- SPEEDS - 3 Speed Control Switch
- UNIT WEIGHT (LBS) - 12.8
UNIT DIMENSIONS (L X W X H) - 14.8" x 8.3" x 19"
BOX WEIGHT (LBS) - 15.7
- BOX DIMENSIONS (L X W X H) - 20.3" x 9.8"x 16.14"
- CORD LENGTH - 10 ft
- HOUSING - PP
- SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS - ETL / CETL
1-Year Manufacturer's WarrantyXPOWER Warranty covers the unit from defects in materials and craftsmanship. The Warranty covers normal use for a term of one year from the original date of purchase including parts, labor, and one-way shipping. The XPOWER Air Mover Housing is covered for a term of five years from the date of the original purchase.
XPOWER ships from California via FedEx Ground
As soon as your order ships, we will send you a shipping notice with a tracking number. Use the map below to estimate the transit time needed for your item to be delivered from our warehouse to you:
We do our best to ship FAST and make it easy for you. At the top of this page, we have noted how long it normally takes to process and ship your order. You can then use the map above to estimate delivery times. We will send you an email confirmation with the tracking number as soon as your order ships.
Please see our Shipping Policy for full details.
Things don't always work out, we get it. We'll do our very best to make your return simple and easy. Please email us and we'll provide all the return instructions for your specific item and an RMA number (required).
Please see our Return Policy for full details.