XPOWER B-16S Pro Plus High Heat Brushless Motor Pet Grooming Stand Dryer
The B-16S is an essential hands-free tool for styling and fluffing. With powerful 300 CFM maximum airflow and temperature control, the Pro Finisher Plus is the ideal tool for a show-quality finish on challenging breeds such as the Standard Poodle. The XPOWER B-16S Finishing Dryer is the big brother to the B-16: we made the best finishing dryer on the market better!
The B-16S is preferred by experienced groomers who frequently encounter coat types requiring fluffing, offering the air volume and heat to achieve a fantastic finish. The long-life motor is built for years of maintenance-free service, the B-16S has a 10,000-hour brushless DC motor; at 1/4 HP, the motor provides plenty of power and high air volume to dry those difficult coats, while only drawing a maximum of 15 amps. Not only does the B-16S boast more heat than the B-16, but it also offers an anti-static feature that neutralizes static buildup from brushing, making job completion even faster with the best hands-free working experience.
The B-16S is constructed with durable and lightweight ABS housing, and the easy-access filter system keeps the dryer running smoothly. Featuring variable speed and variable heat settings, the B-16S gives you complete control of airflow and temperature. The B-16S allows stylists to offer their clients “show quality” results in less time, no matter the coat difficulty.
- Highest performing stand dryer, ideal for challenging breeds like the standard poodle - Now with higher heat capability!
- Powerful, energy-efficient and quiet high velocity 1/4 HP BRUSHLESS DC motor
- Precision Variable speed control with up to 5,200 RPM and variable heat control with anion anti-static/frizz technology
- The ionizer feature reduces static from brushing!
- Low amp draw with 300 CFM maximum airflow capacity
- No carbon brushes = No more harmful carbon dust and brush maintenance
- A washable 2-filter system keeps the machines running clean and at peak efficiently
- Patented 5-leg base design with lockable casters for non-tip stability
- Lightweight, 180 degrees Tilt-able body design with 360-degree flexible and rotating nozzle
- Hydraulic adjustable stand/tube design extends to 5 feet tall
- Dual thermal protection
- Manufacturer's 1-Year Limited Warranty
Unit Chart Comparison
|XPOWER B-16S||115V / 60 Hz||1/4 HP||15 A||300 CFM|
|XPOWER B-16||115V / 60 Hz||1/4 HP||12 A||300 CFM|
- SPEEDS - Variable Speed Control
- RPM - 5,200
- UNIT WEIGHT (LBS) - 18.20
- UNIT DIMENSIONS (L X W X H) - 34.5″ x 25″ x 44-60″
- BOX WEIGHT (LBS) - 22
- BOX DIMENSIONS (L X W X H) - 27.5″ x 13″ x 10.2″
- OPERATING POSITIONS - 360°
- CORD LENGTH - 13 ft
- HOUSING- Injection Mold ABS
- DUAL THERMAL PROTECTION - Yes
1-Year Manufacturer's WarrantyXPOWER Warranty covers the unit from defects in materials and craftsmanship. The Warranty covers normal use for a term of one year from the original date of purchase including parts, labor, and one-way shipping. The XPOWER Air Mover Housing is covered for a term of five years from the date of the original purchase.
XPOWER ships from California via FedEx Ground
As soon as your order ships, we will send you a shipping notice with a tracking number. Use the map below to estimate the transit time needed for your item to be delivered from our warehouse to you:
We do our best to ship FAST and make it easy for you. At the top of this page, we have noted how long it normally takes to process and ship your order. You can then use the map above to estimate delivery times. We will send you an email confirmation with the tracking number as soon as your order ships.
Please see our Shipping Policy for full details.
Things don't always work out, we get it. We'll do our very best to make your return simple and easy. Please email us and we'll provide all the return instructions for your specific item and an RMA number (required).
Please see our Return Policy for full details.