PetLift Monster Extra Large Walk-In Stainless-Steel Grooming Tub
This low-profile floor bath will make it quick and easy to bathe large breeds. The walk-on tub floor sits just 12 inches off the ground, allowing large pets to walk right on to the tub floor without any lifting. It is furnished with 4 tie out eye-hooks and adjustable legs to set proper water drainage. This durable Monster Bath is Constructed using 16-gauge stainless steel making it ideal for indoor/outdoor installations.
This animal bath is used by more professionals worldwide because of its unique and ground-breaking design that focuses on the exact needs of each groomer and their animals.
Plumbing choice of right or left side only, pre-drilled with holes 4" on-center. Drain and water ports will be located on same side.Specifications:
- Tub is fabricated with 16 gauge, high-quality 304-grade stainless steel
- Fully welded and finely crafted to provide years of use
- Cove molding on all edges for increased tub wall integrity
- Hight back and sidewalls
- 12" off the ground
- 4 eye hooks to keep animal safely secured inside while bathing
- Adjustable feet for leveling from 1" to 2.25"
- Plumbing can be located on left or right side of tub (4" on-center)
- Drain hole is 3.5"
- Ships fully assembled
- Made in the USA
Download the Spec Sheet
Ten (10) Year Manufacturer Warranty
A ten (10) year manufacturer warranty for the original buyer against defects in material or workmanship under normal use in the service for which the product is intended. Warranty covers stainless steel animal baths against leakage and rust, provided the tub is maintained with proper care and cleaning. Please note that over time, the appearance of “rust” on the stainless steel can occur. This is not the stainless steel material, but material introduced from the environment that could include chemicals, air particles, dirt, moisture or other factors. Standard stainless steel cleaning practices will remove the appearance of staining/rust.
PetLift Ships via Freight Carrier from Florida
- Please see map below for estimated time in transit after shipment
Fright shipping can be confusing for some but we do our best to make it easy and painless. Freight shipping is used when items are over 120 lbs or very large in size. Our standard Free Shipping includes Freight Shipping and all options, however, you need to make sure the correct options are chosen (Residential vs Commercial deliver & Liftgate vs No Liftgate) or additional fees will be charged by the freight company at time of delivery. Please read below for instructions and definitions
Residential vs Commercial Addresses:
- Residential Address: Is any location zoned as residential real estate. Any business being operated from a home, apartment or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Choosing a residential address does NOT guarantee a lift gate, please add that option if needed (read below). In most cases, our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted. Choosing. *It is strongly advised that if you are shipping to a residential address that you also choose "Liftgate".
- Commercial Address: Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate and/or zoned my your local municipality as a commercial site. Most commercial addresses have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
A Liftgate is a hydraulic ramp that attaches to the back of the truck allowing the delivery person to easily lower the freight to ground level (this option is needed when there is No Loading Dock).
- Liftgate - Choose this option if you DO NOT have a commercial loading dock.
- No Lift Gate - Choose this option if you do have a commercial loading dock.
*Note - delivery agents are not able to assist once the freight has been dropped off. Please ensure you have the necessary manpower to move your new item into place at your location as the driver cannot assist in this.