Hanvey Dryer Variable Speed Control Dog Grooming Dryer for Pets
The Hanvey Variable Dryer delivers High Velocity air flow, not only drying pets’ fur but straightening their coats with specially engineered nozzle tips, minimizing towel-drying and brush-out time.
During the drying stage, dead hair and under-shed are blown out, resulting in less leftover hair falling out after grooming. The absence of a heating element in Hanvey Dryers significantly increases energy efficiency and guards against dryer burn for pets. Additionally, the Hanvey Variable Dryer has a handy air switch and variable-speed control for a custom grooming experience.
- High Performance The Dryer deliver the highest level of performance using the power of the motor with the directional air control of the nozzle tips for the fastest dry times.
- High Efficiency By eliminating heating elements, the HanV Dryer uses less power to deliver greater air flow so you can save on electricity without sacrificing speed.
- Interchangeable Nozzles The HanV Dryer comes with three interchangeable nozzle tips that serve different purposes and are easy to swap between during a groom.
- Variable Speed Control 100% variable speed gives you infinite airflow control for the ultimate flexibility in techniques and lets you turn the volume down for nervous dogs.
- Towel and Tangle Free The HanV Dryer strips away the bulk of the water with the flat nozzle eliminating the need to towel dry and preventing the resulting tangles and mats.
- Wall Mounted The Han-V Dryer is wall-mounted for safety and convenience, but also reduces the weight that the hose puts on your wrist.
- Safety First The Dryer come with air pressure switches to eliminate the need to touch an electrical switch with wet hands and don't use heating elements for the safety of the dogs.
- 1 Variable Dryer
- 1 8ft Dryer Hose
- 1 Cone Nozzle
- 1 Flat Nozzle
- 1 Hybrid Nozzle
- 1 Air Bulb Switch Kit
- 1 Wall-mount Bracket
- Unit: (H) 11” x (W) 12” (with hose attached) x (L) 11”
- Power Cord: 5ft length
- Air Switch Tubing: 8ft length
- Hose: 8ft length
- Weight: 17 lbs
- Voltage: 110 – 120 AC
- Amps: 11.2
1-Year Manufacturer's WarrantyHanvey Engineering offers a 1-year warranty on all of our equipment with the exception of the Hanvey LIPSystem, which offers a lifetime warranty. This covers all manufacturer defects and workmanship
Hanvey Engineering & Design ships from South Carolina via FedEx Ground
As soon as your order ships, we will send you a shipping notice with a tracking number. Use the map below to estimate the transit time needed for your item to be delivered from our warehouse to you:
We do our best to ship FAST and make it easy for you. At the top of this page, we have noted how long it normally takes to process and ship your order. You can then use the map above to estimate delivery times. We will send you an email confirmation with the tracking number as soon as your order ships.
Please see our Shipping Policy for full details.
Things don't always work out, we get it. We'll do our very best to make your return simple and easy. Please email us and we'll provide all the return instructions for your specific item and an RMA number (required).
Please see our Return Policy for full details.