E-Collar ET-300 Mini Educator 1/2 Mile Remote Dog Trainer Collar
The E-Collar ET-300 Mini Educator is a 1 Dog, 1/2 mile range collar trainer packed with unique features and employs a proprietary "blunt" stimulation and is the most effective and humane dog collar trainer available. The small transmitter is easy to hold, store or carry and great for situations when discreetness is necessary. The small 2.4-ounce receiver provides 100 different levels of stimulation allowing it to work well for large and small dogs, as well as alternative stimulations of tone and vibration.
Safe and Humane Dog Training
Unlike a regular shock collar, Educator training collars use the lowest levels of 'blunt' stimulus to improve behavior and reduce the stress of owning a dog. These are the most reliable and advanced dog training collars available in the world. Every Educator dog training collar is built to the highest quality standards and is tested to withstand the most extreme environmental dog training conditions. We fully assemble each Educator dog training collar and test all of our products in the USA.
- LONG RANGE - 1/2 mile range
- SMALL to LARGE DOGS - From 5lbs and larger
- SAFE & HUMANE - Delivers a tapping sensation to vibrations but more intense
- WATERPROOF - Transmitter & collar receivers are 100% waterproof (up to 500') and the transmitter floats!
- NIGHT USE - Transmitter has an illuminated LCD display and collars have night tracking lights, easily controlled via the transmitter.
- RUGGED - Shock resistant, rated up to 5000 Gs
- QUICK CHARGE - 2 hours charge time with included Li-Polymer batteries
- VERSATILE - Select a stimulation level from 1-100, for dogs of all temperament levels. Pre-program a Boost of 1- 60 as well as vibration sensation settings.
- INTUITIVE DESIGN - the receiver has an ergonomic and intuitive "stopwatch" design, letting you use and not take your eyes off of your dog
- TRANSMITTER LOCATOR - Transmitter has built-in beeper to help locate your lost transmitter.
- 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty - and lifetime limited warranty
- Assembled in the USA
Superior Design - Our intuitive 'stopwatch' design allows you to operate without the need to keep looking at your transmitter so you can watch and stay focused on your dog instead. The collar has a tracking light that can be set to continuously on or flashing, allowing you to track or locate your dog in the dark. The transmitter is fitted with a beeper that can be used to help you locate if lost. The transmitter is also waterproof and floats.
Stress-Free Blunt Stimulation is superior to Shock Collars
Educator collars use proprietary stimulation that’s ''blunt', not 'sharp' like a traditional shock collar. This stimulation levels are adjustable from 1 to 100 and have been found to be much stressful to the dog, yet still giving ample incentive for your dog to listen and obey your commands. To help with stubborn dogs boost levels of 1 to 60 are available. E-collar Educator dog training collars give you the most humane and safest stimulation to control dogs on all temperaments, even when in "prey drive" and all while avoiding undue stress.
Pavlovian Tone - When the button is held down, the dog first hears a 1½ second tone, followed by stimulation, unless the button is released. Dogs quickly learn to associate the tone with stimulation and soon respond to the tone itself.
- One (1) Waterproof Miniature Floating Remote
- One (1) Waterproof Miniature Collar Receivers
- Two (2) Sets of Contact Points (5/8” and ¾”)
- One (1) ¾” X 30” Biothane Collars (Cut to Size)
- Contact Point Removal Tool
- Dual Battery Charger (120V/220V)
- Owner’s Manual (includes training info)
- Lanyard for Remote Transmitter
- Storage Box
- Remote: 3.4 oz., 2.64” Diameter, 1.29” Thick
- Receiver: 2.4 oz., 2.0” x 1.5" x 1.1”
- Biothane Collar Strap: ¾” x 30”, 1.46 oz. (cut to size)
2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
In the event your system is deemed defective by an E-Collar Technologies Representative, you will be provided a replacement for the defective item, an RMA form, and a UPS/ USPS Prepaid return shipping label to send your defective item back.
E-Collar Ships from Indiana via UPS Ground
- Items normally ship within 1-2 business days after order is placed.
- Transit time is normally 3-5 business days
- You will receive a UPS tracking number as soon as we ship
We do our best to ship FAST and make it easy for you. At the top of this page, we have noted how long it normally takes to process and ship your order with estimated delivery times. We will send you an email confirmation with the tracking number as soon as your order ships.
Please see our Shipping Policy for full details.
Things don't always work out, we get it. We'll do our very best to make your return simple and easy. Please email us and we'll provide all the return instructions for your specific item and an RMA number (required).
Please see our Return Policy for full details.
This collar is amazing. The battery in the remote and E-collar last nearly twice as long as its competitors. Not the cheapest product on the market, definitely not the most costly but certainty the most effective.
We have four dogs and two are very strong German Shepards. We have a had several collars over the years but this E-Collar is leaps and bounds above the others. This is such a good collar and it works as expected but the saying, ‘you get what you pay for’ could not be truer than with the Educator E-Collar. Immediately after opening the excellent packaging and taking out the collar, I could feel the difference in quality and build. The receiver unit was solid and the collar itself was heavy duty yet flexible (it looks as though you could attach a leash, but I do not think that is recommended). The directions tell you to charge for two hours prior to use. I was surprised to see the light turn green after only 1 hour. The remote took a bit of work to get used to but once you practice with it, it becomes natural and very intuitive to use. The options/settings are fantastic and I was relieved to see the antenna could be exchanged if broken (something most of my other collars didn't do). The first time out with the German shepards I only needed the vibration to get their attention and with it being nighttime I also tried the flashlight function. It was so bright I could see both dogs using only one light! We have now had them for two weeks without any issues and the battery life can go for days. The collars are rated for 1/2 mile but have not yet tested the range further than 2- 300 yards. The collars are upper tier priced for dog training collars but after using the Educator E-Collar it is easy to understand why.
We have a shepherd/husky mix with a very high prey drive. We took 3 training classes, and put her in boarding/training course for 2 weeks. She learned recall in controlled environments but would cause a riot in our area on outings or hikes when she was off leash or just out in the open. We put her back on a leash but were disappointed that she just could not get the same exercise that used to be able to get off leash...and she needs to run.
I tried the Mini Educator with a healthy amount of skepticism. I saw a night and day difference immediately! After one-week her recall was perfect. I don't really even need to use it at all now unless a squirrel darts out in front of her. This is by far my most worthwhile purchase in a long time, we are so so happy with the purchase and recommend to all our friends!