E-Collar ET-300 Mini Educator 1/2 Mile Remote Dog Trainer Collar
The Most Human & Effective Dog Training Collar on the Market
The E-Collar ET-300 Mini Educator is a 1 Dog, 1/2 mile range collar trainer packed with unique features and employs a proprietary "blunt" stimulation and is the most effective and humane dog collar trainer available. The small transmitter is easy to hold, store or carry and great for situations when discreetness is necessary. The small 2.4-ounce receiver provides 100 different levels of stimulation allowing it to work well for large and small dogs, as well as alternative stimulations of tone and vibration.
Safe and Humane Dog Training
Unlike a regular shock collar, Educator training collars use the lowest levels of 'blunt' stimulus to improve behavior and reduce the stress of owning a dog. These are the most reliable and advanced dog training collars available in the world. Every Educator dog training collar is built to the highest quality standards and is tested to withstand the most extreme environmental dog training conditions. We fully assemble each Educator dog training collar and test all of our products in the USA.
- LONG RANGE - 1/2 mile range
- SMALL to LARGE DOGS - From 5lbs and larger
- SAFE & HUMANE - Delivers a tapping sensation to vibrations but more intense
- WATERPROOF - Transmitter & collar receivers are 100% waterproof (up to 500ft) and the transmitter floats!
- NIGHT USE - Transmitter has an illuminated LCD display and collars have night tracking lights, easily controlled via the transmitter.
- RUGGED - Shock resistant, rated up to 5000 Gs
- QUICK CHARGE - 2 hours charge time with included Li-Polymer batteries
- VERSATILE - Select a stimulation level from 1-100, for dogs of all temperament levels. Pre-program a Boost of 1- 60 as well as vibration sensation settings.
- INTUITIVE DESIGN - the receiver has an ergonomic and intuitive "stopwatch" design, letting you use and not take your eyes off of your dog
- TRANSMITTER LOCATOR - Transmitter has built-in beeper to help locate your lost transmitter.
- 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty - and lifetime limited warranty
- Assembled in the USA
Superior Design - Our intuitive 'stopwatch' design allows you to operate without the need to keep looking at your transmitter so you can watch and stay focused on your dog instead. The collar has a tracking light that can be set to continuously on or flashing, allowing you to track or locate your dog in the dark. The transmitter is fitted with a beeper that can be used to help you locate if lost. The transmitter is also waterproof and floats.
Stress-Free Blunt Stimulation is superior to Shock Collars
Educator collars use proprietary stimulation that’s ''blunt', not 'sharp' like a traditional shock collar. This stimulation levels are adjustable from 1 to 100 and have been found to be much stressful to the dog, yet still giving ample incentive for your dog to listen and obey your commands. To help with stubborn dogs boost levels of 1 to 60 are available. E-collar Educator dog training collars give you the most humane and safest stimulation to control dogs on all temperaments, even when in "prey drive" and all while avoiding undue stress.
Pavlovian Tone - When the button is held down, the dog first hears a 1½ second tone, followed by stimulation, unless the button is released. Dogs quickly learn to associate the tone with stimulation and soon respond to the tone itself.
- One (1) Waterproof Miniature Floating Remote
- One (1) Waterproof Miniature Collar Receivers
- Two (2) Sets of Contact Points (5/8” and ¾”)
- One (1) ¾” X 30” Biothane Collars (Cut to Size)
- Contact Point Removal Tool
- Dual Battery Charger (120V/220V)
- Owner’s Manual (includes training info)
- Lanyard for Remote Transmitter
- Storage Box
- Remote: 3.4 oz., 2.64” Diameter, 1.29” Thick
- Receiver: 2.4 oz., 2.0” x 1.5" x 1.1”
- Biothane Collar Strap: ¾” x 30”, 1.46 oz. (cut to size)
2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
In the event your system is deemed defective by an E-Collar Technologies Representative, you will be provided a replacement for the defective item, an RMA form, and a UPS/ USPS Prepaid return shipping label to send your defective item back.
E-Collar Ships from Indiana via UPS Ground
- Items normally ship within 1-2 business days after your order is placed.
- You will receive a UPS tracking number as soon as we ship
- Transit time is normally 2-5 business day, use the map below to estimate transit time to your location:
We do our best to ship FAST and make it easy for you. At the top of this page, we have noted how long it normally takes to process and ship your order with estimated delivery times. We will send you an email confirmation with the tracking number as soon as your order ships.
Please see our Shipping Policy for full details.
Things don't always work out, we get it. We'll do our very best to make your return simple and easy. Please email us and we'll provide all the return instructions for your specific item and an RMA number (required).
Please see our Return Policy for full details.
I can't speak highly enough for how this collar has improved my dog's life. I know a lot of people think e-collars are a training shortcut, but mine has absolutely changed my dog's life for the better. He is extremely well trained and has 7 AKC titles, but his prey drive has always been stronger than any training, no matter the reward or exercises we drilled or bond strengthening we did. It's just like his rational brain shuts off when he goes into kill mode. This weekend we enjoyed an absolutely wonderful time off leash at the beach using his Mini Educator. He even was able to call off of a flock of sandpipers and an RC car which would have been impossible without the e-collar. He is excited and not at all shut down with the collar, as we have properly conditioned him to it and built it into our reward based training. I use primarily the vibrate function, and the nightlight is wonderful when I'm out doing horse chores at night. The stim function is surprisingly gentle. I tried it out on the palm of my hand, and I cranked it all the way up to 25 before I could feel it. The maximum setting I've used on my dog is 6, and it just feels like a tap, not a shock. This is a far cry from the SportDog collar I previously owned for my border collie, which was considerably stronger even on a level 1. I'm nothing but pleased with this collar and highly recommend it!
Recommend by our trainer (he uses one), for off-leash work. Felt a bit expensive but the results we have seen over the past month have made it all worth it. Incredible training collar, with lots of functionality. Really like that it does not shock our dog. Truns out it's more humane and gets even better results than the standard shock collars. If you are wanting to get professional off leash response with your dog this is the way to go. Really happy!
We got the collar quickly, about 3 days after order. The works well, as advertised. I will say it took a bit of work and research to figure it out, but now that it's working we are happy with the results we are getting (found some good videos on youtube). Our stubborn lab is coming around now and obeying much better off-leash.
This collar lives up to all the expectations. I saw immediate results with our German Shepherd, so happy we got this. We are considering getting another dog and I just learned that this unit is expandable to 2 dogs!!!!
We have tried a few other collars with little success, so I was sceptical that this one would work. The reviews don't lie! Our stubborn rottweiler has always been very difficult, especially off leash with distractions. After just a few sessions we have seen MAJOR improvements, we still have work to do, but now I can see a path out of this mess and to a well behaved dog. Great great training collar, get one and don't look back!