Avante Vista Flex LED Examination Light
A versatile LED exam light with the most positioning options is the Avante Vista Flex. Clinicians can place the light precisely where they need it thanks to the dual-segmented gooseneck arm and universal mounting clip. Including an adjustable spot, an easy-to-use control panel, and a long power cable. Get in touch with a DRE Veterinary representative right away to learn more about the Avante Vista Flex LED Examination Light.
- Bright LED examination light ideal for a wide range of medical specialties.
- Cost-saving, energy-efficient LED bulb produces up to 50,000 hours of illumination.
- Available in a variety of mounting options including a mobile stand, wall mount, or table mount.
- The universal clip allows clinicians to easily attach the light to any table or procedure chair.
- Flexible gooseneck light arm features two segments for maximum positioning capabilities.
- Light produces 70,000 Lux at an eight-inch working distance.
- Bright white color temperature accurately illuminates tissue.
- The Control panel features intuitive controls and two handles for easy maneuvering of the lighting unit.
- Streamlined design for easy cleaning and sterilization.
- Power cable measures nearly 10 feet.
Documents and Resources:
*To download click below*
2-Years Manufacturer's Warranty
Avante Medical Surgical warranties its equipment to be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and with appropriate maintenance. Length of warranty varies from product to product, so please confirm with your Avante Medical Surgical representative for specific warranty coverage. For plastics, rubber, or other expendable items, we warrant only that such parts will be free of defects in materials and workmanship at the time of purchase.
- LED: 1 White 3W LED bulb
- Lifetime: 50,000 hours
- Color Temperature: 5,000 - 5,500K
- Adjustable Spot Diameter (working distance 7.87 in): 0.59 - 1.97 in
- Illuminance (working distance 7.87 in): 70,000 lux
- Gooseneck Length: 39.37 in
- Stand Height: 27.56 in
- Base Diameter: 19.69 in
- Gross Weight: 13.22 lb
- Net Weight: 7.72 lb
- Package Measurement: 33.86 x 24.02 x 6.3 in
- Voltage: AC100-240V ~ 50 Hz /60 Hz
- Power: 10 VA
- Power Cable: #18 AWG, 118.11 in
- Fuse: T2AL/250V
- Mounting options: floor stand, wall mount, table mount
- Kind of Extension: gooseneck
- Usage Environment: 41°F - 104°F, 30% - 80% RH, 860hPa - 1060hPa
- Storage Environment: 23°F - 104°F, 30% - 80% RH, 860hPa - 1060hPa
Avante ships from Kentucky via Freight Carrier
- Most items can take several weeks or more to manufacture, please contact us if you need a specific timeframe for your order.
- Transit times can vary by location and time of year, freight carrier do not guarantee a delivery date, please allow 5-15 days for transit
Freight shipping is used when items are over 145 lbs or very large in size. Our standard freight shipping will arrive to you in a tractor-trailer/18-wheeler. Once the freight driver is in your area, they will contact you directly to arrange for a delivery time.Receiving Your Shipment
Your order will arrive on a pallet delivered by a commercial LTL carrier. The trucks are usually semi-trucks, tractor-trailers/full-size 18-wheelers. The freight company will call you a day or so before they deliver to schedule a time to deliver. You will need to have help ready when your shipment arrives as the freight driver will not unload for you. If you do not have a forklift, the pallets of kennels can be unwrapped on the truck and each kennel panel can then be easily lifted off the truck.
Because of the large size of these kennels, a liftgate is not an option. The kennel panels will be unpacked on the truck and lifted off one by one. It is advised to have the manpower needed to unload the shipment yourself.
*Note - delivery agents are not able to assist once the freight has been dropped off. Please ensure that you have enough help or equipment to safely move your new item into place at your location, as the driver cannot assist in this.