Avante Teres V-400 High Speed Veterinary Dental Air Unit
This comprehensive veterinary dental cart carries out all required operations, including cutting, polishing, and scaling.
Modern microchip circuitry has been incorporated into the new, extremely effective all-in-one Avante Teres V-400 high speed veterinary dental unit. It is simple to switch between scaling, cutting, and polishing. With the high speed hand-piece, the dental unit now has an optional Fiber Optics System.
The integrated 25K ultrasonic scaler has an auto-tuned oscillation that, by continuously scanning and compensating, maintains the optimal frequency when pressure is applied to the tip, preventing even a slight loss of power. In one procedure, you can also perform curettage, deep scaling of heavy calculus, stain removal, and finishing the preventive treatment by polishing the teeth.
The heat-treated surgical stainless steel tips glide easily across the surface of the tooth. Water enters the tip internally and travels straight to the surgical site, gently cooling and lubricating the tooth and clearing away any loose debris in the process.
The chevron-shaped ultrasonic insert instantly and without stalling surges power to the tip upon contact with the foot control. The scaler's delayed cavitation feature eliminates the annoying "after drip" by dispersing the extra water into a fine mist even after the foot control is released. Autoclave and chemiclave sterilization are advised for ultrasonic inserts. The high speed hand-piece, air and water-driven, can be used for cutting and extracting teeth. Use the hand-piece to cut sections of the tooth before extracting. The slow speed hand-piece is air-driven and used in conjunction with prophy paste for polishing.
- 400,000 RPM high speed drill
- 20,000 RPM low speed hand-piece
- Built in 25K ultrasonic scaler
- Auto-tune circuitry
- Air water syringe
- Includes oil-less compressor
- H-Frame mobile stand
- Independent water controls
- Built in water reservoir
- Switching power supply
- Automatic hand-piece activators
- Optional Fiber Optics System with high speed hand-piece
- Compressor: Drain valve once a week
- Waterline: Depending on number of procedures, flush once a week to prevent bacteria build-up
Handpieces: to procure life of hand-piece, especially if autoclaved, perform maintenance every 8-10 patients. High-speed hand-piece: spray lubricant
- Low-speed hand-piece: use a drop of oil (specific to dental instruments)
1-Year and 7 Months Manufacturer's Warranty
Avante Medical Surgical warranties its equipment to be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and with appropriate maintenance. Length of warranty varies from product to product, so please confirm with your Avante Medical Surgical representative for specific warranty coverage. For plastics, rubber, or other expendable items, we warrant only that such parts will be free of defects in materials and workmanship at the time of purchase.
Control unit, frame, compressor, low-speed handpiece, straight handpiece, and scaler handpiece are warranted for one (1) year. Then, High-speed hand-piece for six (6) months, and thirty (30) days for Prophy angle, tips, burs, any maintainable accessories. Thus, approximately one (1) year and seven (7) months in total for the warranty of this product.
- 25 Khz Scaler hand-piece
- 25 Khz Ultrasonic insert in the hand-piece
- Foot control for both ultrasonic scaling and air-driven drilling and polishing
- We recommend that the ultrasonic scaler not be used on any patient or by any operator fitted with a cardiac pacemaker.
- Optional Fiber Optics System with high speed hand-piece
- 400,000 RPM high speed air turbine hand-piece
- Starter kit with 10 rubber cups and 10 prophy paste cups
- Up to 20,000 RPM low speed hand-piece
- Prophy angle for snap on rubber cups (autoclavable)
- 1:1 Straight hand-piece (autoclavable)
- Set of burs (autoclavable)
- Instruction manual
Compressed Air System:
- 100% Oil-less Operation
- Free Air Delivery - 2.00 SCFM
- Motor Power - 0.3 HP
- Noise Level - 45 dB
- Unloading Capability
- Air Tank Capacity 2.00 gallons
- Type - AC Single Phase
- Description 115-50/60-1
- Fitted with: Pressure switch, manual drain, globe valve, ASME pressure safety valve, built in water tank
- Dimensions of control box: 11.5" W x 14" L x 5.5" H
- Net weight of compressor: 42 lbs
- Shipping weight: 135 lbs
Avante ships from Kentucky via Freight Carrier
- Most items can take several weeks or more to manufacture, please contact us if you need a specific timeframe for your order.
- Transit times can vary by location and time of year, freight carrier do not guarantee a delivery date, please allow 5-15 days for transit
Freight shipping is used when items are over 145 lbs or very large in size. Our standard freight shipping will arrive to you in a tractor-trailer/18-wheeler. Once the freight driver is in your area, they will contact you directly to arrange for a delivery time.Receiving Your Shipment
Your order will arrive on a pallet delivered by a commercial LTL carrier. The trucks are usually semi-trucks, tractor-trailers/full-size 18-wheelers. The freight company will call you a day or so before they deliver to schedule a time to deliver. You will need to have help ready when your shipment arrives as the freight driver will not unload for you. If you do not have a forklift, the pallets of kennels can be unwrapped on the truck and each kennel panel can then be easily lifted off the truck.
Because of the large size of these kennels, a liftgate is not an option. The kennel panels will be unpacked on the truck and lifted off one by one. It is advised to have the manpower needed to unload the shipment yourself.
*Note - delivery agents are not able to assist once the freight has been dropped off. Please ensure that you have enough help or equipment to safely move your new item into place at your location, as the driver cannot assist in this.