Avante Moduflex Elite Animal Anesthetic Device for Veterinarians
The compact size and base shape of this machine, along with its substantial castors, offer excellent mobility and stability. This tool is useful for both general surgery and orthopedic procedures. Greater flexibility is provided by an optional scavenger interface and brain circuit adaptor.
- Rebreathing machine
- 0.1 to 0.4 oxygen flowmeter
- Rotary float and large scale for easy readability
- Recessed flush valve to prevent accidental activation
- Quick-connect fresh gas outlet for easy and secure switching between breathing circuits
- SELECTATEC compatibility manifold for easy and quick installation of vaporizer
- Comes with Avante VP3 Veterinary Anesthesia Vaporizer (Tec 3-type Vaporizer)
- 1500 ml CO2 absorber designed for easy and fast replenishing of sodalime. Condensation trap to prevent water build-up in sodalime.
- Convenient monitor shelf
- Patient circuit with 2 and 3 liter bags
- New momentary closed feature incorporated into our pop-off valve
Documents and Resources:
**To download click below**
Years Manufacturer's Warranty
Avante Medical Surgical warranties its equipment to be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and with appropriate maintenance. Length of warranty varies from product to product, so please confirm with your Avante Medical Surgical representative for specific warranty coverage. For plastics, rubber, or other expendable items, we warrant only that such parts will be free of defects in materials and workmanship at the time of purchase.
- Width: 49.53 cm | 19.50"
- Height: 134.62 cm | 53"
- Weight: 57 lbs | 25.80 kg
Shipping Box Dimensions:
- Length: 71.12 cm | 28"
- Width: 68.58 cm | 27"
- Height: 53.34 cm | 21"
- Weight: 32.72 kg | 72 lbs
- Painted Steel
Avante ships from Kentucky via Freight Carrier
- Most items can take several weeks or more to manufacture, please contact us if you need a specific timeframe for your order.
- Transit times can vary by location and time of year, freight carrier do not guarantee a delivery date, please allow 5-15 days for transit
Freight shipping is used when items are over 145 lbs or very large in size. Our standard freight shipping will arrive to you in a tractor-trailer/18-wheeler. Once the freight driver is in your area, they will contact you directly to arrange for a delivery time.Receiving Your Shipment
Your order will arrive on a pallet delivered by a commercial LTL carrier. The trucks are usually semi-trucks, tractor-trailers/full-size 18-wheelers. The freight company will call you a day or so before they deliver to schedule a time to deliver. You will need to have help ready when your shipment arrives as the freight driver will not unload for you. If you do not have a forklift, the pallets of kennels can be unwrapped on the truck and each kennel panel can then be easily lifted off the truck.
Because of the large size of these kennels, a liftgate is not an option. The kennel panels will be unpacked on the truck and lifted off one by one. It is advised to have the manpower needed to unload the shipment yourself.
*Note - delivery agents are not able to assist once the freight has been dropped off. Please ensure that you have enough help or equipment to safely move your new item into place at your location, as the driver cannot assist in this.