VetLine Veterinary 42" Cabinet Exam Table with built-in Weight Scale and Storage Drawers
The VetLine Exam table unique as it is both a weigh and an exam table with storage drawers and is equipped with a Vet-Tech 2000 quality scale. This high-quality scale has a 400 lb. capacity digital scale, metric conversion display, motion weight average function and positive overload stop. This cabinet has 4 full extension drawers and a spacious cabinet with a 36" high.
Full-Width Top: The full flush exam table measures 42"W x 22"W x 36"H and features three (3) full-extension drawers and a large cabinet with one adjustable shelf.
- Exam top is made of 304 Grade, 16 gauge stainless steel
- Top measures 42″L x 22″W with a raised edge to prevent dripping
- Cabinet is made of high-quality plywood, interior is coated with moister and stain-resistant melamine
- Comfortable knee space for sitting
- Standard cabinet color is almond, 5 other colors available
- Non-Slip / Self-Leveling
- Ships Fully Assembled
- Made in the USA
- Accuracy- 0.1% at 300 lbs.
- Resolution- Increments of 0.1lb
- Converts Lbs/Kgs
- Max Load Wt.- 450 lbs
- ower Consumption - 5 watts
- No Batteries Required
- Measures up to 350 lbs A16-PS500
The Plywood Advantage
Particleboard tends to be the dominant choice for many who manufacture cabinets and grooming tops. It’s the economical option: cheaper, denser and uniform. However, particleboard is prone to expansion due to moisture, resulting in the delimitation of the laminated surface. This makes it less than ideal for wet areas such as cages and exam, wet or grooming tables. And particle board also generally lacks structural strength.
That’s why PetLift builds all of our cabinet and exam tops with higher quality plywood board. Opposed to particleboard created from wood chips or fiber, plywood is rather made of thin layers of hardwood that are extremely tolerant to moisture. Plywood will not soak up water and swell, making it less susceptible to water damage.
Each layer of wood is also laid with the grain running in a different direction, lending exceptional strength.
2 Year Warranty for the original buyer against defects in material or workmanship under normal use in the service for which the product is intended. Includes tabletop and base.
PetLift Ships via Freight Carrier from Florida
- Please see map below for estimated time in transit after shipment
Fright shipping can be confusing for some but we do our best to make it easy and painless. Freight shipping is used when items are over 120 lbs or very large in size. Our standard Free Shipping includes Freight Shipping and all options, however, you need to make sure the correct options are chosen (Residential vs Commercial deliver & Liftgate vs No Liftgate) or additional fees will be charged by the freight company at time of delivery. Please read below for instructions and definitions
Residential vs Commercial Addresses:
- Residential Address: Is any location zoned as residential real estate. Any business being operated from a home, apartment or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Choosing a residential address does NOT guarantee a lift gate, please add that option if needed (read below). In most cases, our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted. Choosing. *It is strongly advised that if you are shipping to a residential address that you also choose "Liftgate".
- Commercial Address: Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate and/or zoned my your local municipality as a commercial site. Most commercial addresses have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
A Liftgate is a hydraulic ramp that attaches to the back of the truck allowing the delivery person to easily lower the freight to ground level (this option is needed when there is No Loading Dock).
- Liftgate - Choose this option if you DO NOT have a commercial loading dock.
- No Lift Gate - Choose this option if you do have a commercial loading dock.
*Note - delivery agents are not able to assist once the freight has been dropped off. Please ensure you have the necessary manpower to move your new item into place at your location as the driver cannot assist in this.