Groomer's Best Elite Stainless Steel Bathing Tub with Steps and Door
Groomers Best offers unique equipment that keeps the groomer's needs in mind. This bathing tub is fully welded and constructed of 18 gauge 304 type polished stainless steel and can hold over 350 pounds.
Groomer’s Best named this Elite because that’s exactly what it is! The heavy-duty exterior spray coating protects your tub and is applied in your choice of our five select colors (Black, Grey, Tan, Purple, and Pink). It has high backsplash and sidewalls to protect against splashed and shaken water. The lift and slide steps allow for easy access and smoothly slides underneath the tub for your convenience. The tub also features our incredible Multi-Lock Restraint System, providing 18 locations to secure a safe and comfortable restraint. One more cool feature? The removable raised tray is great for placing small dogs or your grooming tools!
- Fully assembled with tubular legs and sliding steps.
- Raised tray for bathing smaller dogs.
- Improved animal restraints.
- Coated on the outside with a textured sealant that is leakproof and sound dampening.
- Steps slide straight back out of your way and lock in position when pulled all the way out.
- Includes 4 heavy-duty adjustable leg levelers.
- 3-Year manufacturers warranty
- Proudly handcrafted in the USA
|48"W x 24"L x 15"H
|Approximately 215 lbs
|Up to 300 lbs
|58"W x 24"L x 15"H
|Approximately 235 lbs
|Up to 300 lbs
Included with Package:
- (1) Lift & Slide Steps
- (1) Stainless Steel Hole Plug
- (1) Removable Tray
- (1) Removable Door
- (4) Leg Levelers
3-Year Manufacturer's WarrantyGroomers Best provides a 3-year limited warranty that their products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for the duration of the warranty period. At their option, they will repair, replace, or refund the purchase price of any defective product covered by this warranty.
Click here to see the Manufacturer's Full Warranty details
Groomer's Best Ship from South Dakota via Freight Carrier
- Most items can take several weeks or more to manufacture, please contact us if you need a specific timeframe for your order.
- Transit times can vary by location and time of year, freight carrier do not guarantee a delivery date, please allow 5-15 days for transit
Freight shipping is used when items are over 145 lbs or very large in size. Our standard freight shipping will arrive to you in a tractor-trailer/18-wheeler. Once the freight driver is in your area, they will contact you directly to arrange for a delivery time.Receiving Your Shipment
Your order will arrive on a pallet delivered by a commercial LTL carrier. The trucks are usually semi-trucks, tractor-trailers/full-size 18-wheelers. The freight company will call you a day or so before they deliver to schedule a time to deliver. You will need to have help ready when your shipment arrives as the freight driver will not unload for you. If you do not have a forklift, the pallets of kennels can be unwrapped on the truck and each kennel panel can then be easily lifted off the truck.
Because of the large size of these kennels, a liftgate is not an option. The kennel panels will be unpacked on the truck and lifted off one by one. It is advised to have the manpower needed to unload the shipment yourself.
*Note - delivery agents are not able to assist once the freight has been dropped off. Please ensure that you have enough help or equipment to safely move your new item into place at your location, as the driver cannot assist in this.