Bather Box - Dog Bathing System (formerly BathMaster)
The BatherBox system bathes pets in a fraction of the time of hand bathing! This commercial-grade bathing system saves you more than 50% in bathing time and 30% in shampoo and conditioner usage. The Accu-Mixer technology precisely dilutes your products for fast, efficient bathing. A special non-recirculation system assures fresh, clean water and product mixture every time! A precision pressure pattern nozzle is ideal for thorough washing and fast rinsing. Creating a better bathing experience for both the groomer and the pet!
BatherBox is easy to use, easy to install and easy to adjust the shampoo usage with metering tips built into the system with no need to change. We recommend using with the specially-formulated BatherBox Shampoo with this system to ensure top performance.
- Save money - use 30% LESS shampoo
- Cuts bathing time in HALF
- Accommodates up to 4 different shampoo/conditioner products
- Easy to install and set-up
- No electricity required
- Made in the USA
Includes the BatherBox unit, two 14' vinyl pickup tubes, one blue outlet hose, one blue inlet hose, one spray nozzle, four wall anchors for mounting, four ceramic weights, four-foot valve strainers, four-gallon caps, and 4 screws.
- Bather Boxes use YOUR water pressure. For this unit to work effectively, you must have at least 25lbs of water pressure. Newer plumbing can easily handle this system, but for older buildings please check your water pressure before purchasing.
- Non-recirculating system assures fresh water and shampoo mixture only on the animal's coat (no dirty water reused as in other systems).
- Specially designed spray nozzle penetrates the coat with sudsy water down to the skin, providing good penetration and a soothing, massaging experience for pet.
- Bather Box system runs at approximately 3 gallons a minute of water usage. This means you will use approximately 1-1/2 to 2 ounces of shampoo per dog. Normal time to shampoo a dog is 3 minutes (varies slightly by amount of hair, how dirty the dog is, size of the dog, and metering tip used).
Note: The BatherBox works best with Shampoos and Conditioners that have dilution ratios of 16:1 or less. Do not pre-dilute the products. Do not use highly concentrated products such as 50:1 as they are too thick to work effectively with the BatherBox.
Box comes with a one-year limited manufacturer's warranty. This warranty covers the manufacturer's defects on all components and freight associated with replacing those components within 365 days of purchase. To be eligible, all components must be installed in the proper order (see instructions). To access your warranty please call the manufacturer directly at 888-364-6242.
Bather Box ships from Iowa via USPS
- Use the map below to estimate shipping transit time to your location
We do our best to ship FAST and make it easy for you. At the top of this page, we have noted how long it normally takes to process and ship your order. You can then use the map above to estimate delivery times. We will send you an email confirmation with the tracking number as soon as your order ships
Please see our Shipping Policy for full details.
Things don't always work out, we get it. We'll do our very best to make your return simple and easy. Please email us and we'll provide all the return instructions for your specific item and an RMA number (required). Please see our Return Policy for full details.
Bather Box Install and Setup Information
Download the Full Bather Box Instruction Manual
BatherBox Setup Video
STILL NEED HELP?
Give the batherbox expert team a call 888-364-6242.
The Bather Box makes grooming and bathing work way more efficiently and saves us a ton of money! We have several of these now (this is our 4th), my team doesn't want to work without them now. Highly recommend!
Really glad that I bought this bather box, it has made bathing so much easier and quicker at our grooming studio! My dogs get so much cleaner and in half the time. And I really am using less soap. Thanks!!