Avante Tuttnauer Valueklave 1730 Manual Autoclave
At a reasonable cost, the Valueklave 1730 will meet all of your basic sterilization requirements. It is the ideal primary unit for small veterinary practices or a second autoclave for larger veterinary practices due to its small size (7" chamber). Wrapped or unwrapped instruments receive a quick turnaround thanks to the quick cycle time and heated drying. This unit is simple to use thanks to its straightforward controls and quick-closing door. Every Valueklave 1730 has high speed and dependability built in.
- Fast Cycle Time. 11 minutes from a hot start* (Standard Unwrapped Cycle time).
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles
- A long life electro polished chamber and door
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Dual safety to protect against overheating.
- International certifications
Years Manufacturer's Warranty
Avante Medical Surgical warranties its equipment to be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and with appropriate maintenance. Length of warranty varies from product to product, so please confirm with your Avante Medical Surgical representative for specific warranty coverage. For plastics, rubber, or other expendable items, we warrant only that such parts will be free of defects in materials and workmanship at the time of purchase.
- Temperature Timing:
- Cold: 16 min.
- Hot: 11 min.
- Chamber Dimensions: 7" x 13" (230 x 470 mm)
- Chamber Volume: 2 gallons (7.5liter)
- Overall Dimensions: 17.9" x 17.4" x 12" (455x 440 x 305 mm)
- Standard Cassettes Capacity: 2 half
- Tray Dimensions: 1.6" x 4.7" x 0.8" (295 x 120 x 20 mm)
- Number of Trays: 3
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time:
- Voltage: 120V
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Power: 1350W
- Current: 11A
- Shipping Weight: 50 lbs (23 kg)
Avante ships from Kentucky via Freight Carrier
- Most items can take several weeks or more to manufacture, please contact us if you need a specific timeframe for your order.
- Transit times can vary by location and time of year, freight carrier do not guarantee a delivery date, please allow 5-15 days for transit
Freight shipping is used when items are over 145 lbs or very large in size. Our standard freight shipping will arrive to you in a tractor-trailer/18-wheeler. Once the freight driver is in your area, they will contact you directly to arrange for a delivery time.Receiving Your Shipment
Your order will arrive on a pallet delivered by a commercial LTL carrier. The trucks are usually semi-trucks, tractor-trailers/full-size 18-wheelers. The freight company will call you a day or so before they deliver to schedule a time to deliver. You will need to have help ready when your shipment arrives as the freight driver will not unload for you. If you do not have a forklift, the pallets of kennels can be unwrapped on the truck and each kennel panel can then be easily lifted off the truck.
Because of the large size of these kennels, a liftgate is not an option. The kennel panels will be unpacked on the truck and lifted off one by one. It is advised to have the manpower needed to unload the shipment yourself.
*Note - delivery agents are not able to assist once the freight has been dropped off. Please ensure that you have enough help or equipment to safely move your new item into place at your location, as the driver cannot assist in this.