Avante Titan XL Large Animal Anesthetic Device for Veterinarians
Providing total anesthesia support is the Avante Titan XL Large Animal Anesthesia Machine. Equine, bovine, zoological, and other large animal anesthesia techniques are all compatible with the Titan XL. The system can be used for spontaneous breathing, or the user can use the well-known Drager AVE ventilator, an electronically controlled, time cycled driven anesthesia ventilator that can deliver from 0.5 to 15 liters of tidal volume at 1 to 99 breaths per minute and I:E ratios from 1.2 to 2.0 to 4.5.
- For use with large animals
- 5-15 liters of tidal volume available
- 0-10 liters per minute O2 Flow meter
- Ventilator is time cycled and electronically controlled
- Frequency control variable from zero to ninety-nine breaths per minute in one BPM increments
- Inspiratory flow controlled through operator adjustable regulator
- Touch control tidal volume adjustment
- Vapor exclusion system protects from both vaporizers delivering agent. One is in use, while the other shuts off.
- Comes with Avante VP3 Veterinary Anesthesia Vaporizer (Tec 3-type Vaporizer) for Isoflurane
- Top of machine acts as a storage shelf; particularly good for placing a monitor on
- Includes: CO2 absorber, Foal absorber, bellows, refurbished drager ventilator, 2 circuits, and breathing circuits.
Documents and Resources:
**To download click below**
1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Avante Medical Surgical warranties its equipment to be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and with appropriate maintenance. Length of warranty varies from product to product, so please confirm with your Avante Medical Surgical representative for specific warranty coverage. For plastics, rubber, or other expendable items, we warrant only that such parts will be free of defects in materials and workmanship at the time of purchase.
- ON/OFF Switch: Provides AC power to AVE vent
- Tidal Volume: motor driven adjustable tidal volume through the use of as momentary rocker switch 5-15 liters of tidal volume available
- Ventilator: Time-cycled, electrically controlled, pneumatic powered
- Frequency Control: variable from zero to ninety-nine breaths per minute in one BPM increments
- Inspiratory/Expiration: I:E ratio available 1:1, 1:1.5, 1:2, 1:2.5, 1:3, 1:3.5, 1:4, 1:4.5
- Inspiratory Flow: controlled through operator adjustable regulator
- Circuit Pressure Gauge: -20cm/H2) to 80 cm/H2) range
- APL Valve: adjustable pressure limit valve allows control from completely closed to fully open
- Insp./Exp. Ports: inspiratory and expiratory flow controlled through visible check valves
- Options include: I:E ratio upgrade, open air scavenging system, e-cylinder mounting (contact us for details on adding these options)
Avante ships from Kentucky via Freight Carrier
- Most items can take several weeks or more to manufacture, please contact us if you need a specific timeframe for your order.
- Transit times can vary by location and time of year, freight carrier do not guarantee a delivery date, please allow 5-15 days for transit
Freight shipping is used when items are over 145 lbs or very large in size. Our standard freight shipping will arrive to you in a tractor-trailer/18-wheeler. Once the freight driver is in your area, they will contact you directly to arrange for a delivery time.Receiving Your Shipment
Your order will arrive on a pallet delivered by a commercial LTL carrier. The trucks are usually semi-trucks, tractor-trailers/full-size 18-wheelers. The freight company will call you a day or so before they deliver to schedule a time to deliver. You will need to have help ready when your shipment arrives as the freight driver will not unload for you. If you do not have a forklift, the pallets of kennels can be unwrapped on the truck and each kennel panel can then be easily lifted off the truck.
Because of the large size of these kennels, a liftgate is not an option. The kennel panels will be unpacked on the truck and lifted off one by one. It is advised to have the manpower needed to unload the shipment yourself.
*Note - delivery agents are not able to assist once the freight has been dropped off. Please ensure that you have enough help or equipment to safely move your new item into place at your location, as the driver cannot assist in this.