Avante Mobile Veterinary Animal Lift Table
A great back saver is this adjustable table!
Your lifting, examination, and treatment problems are resolved by the versatile Mobile Animal Lift Table, especially for patients who are hurt or recovering from surgery. With the help of the foot switch, this rechargeable battery-operated table can lift up to 200 lbs.
- Foot Switch engages a quiet, battery-operated rechargeable actuator system that lifts up to 200 lbs
- Table top rises from 10.75" to 37.375" high
- Stainless steel exam top is 44.5" L x 20" W with raised edges to prevent fluid run-off
- Two tie-down restraint cleans on each side of table for secure animal transport
- Corrosion resistant reinforced nylon locking casters
- Rotating non-marring bumpers.
Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Avante Medical Surgical warranties its equipment to be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and with appropriate maintenance. Length of warranty varies from product to product, so please confirm with your Avante Medical Surgical representative for specific warranty coverage. For plastics, rubber, or other expendable items, we warrant only that such parts will be free of defects in materials and workmanship at the time of purchase.
Avante ships from Kentucky via Freight Carrier
- Most items can take several weeks or more to manufacture, please contact us if you need a specific timeframe for your order.
- Transit times can vary by location and time of year, freight carrier do not guarantee a delivery date, please allow 5-15 days for transit
Freight shipping is used when items are over 145 lbs or very large in size. Our standard freight shipping will arrive to you in a tractor-trailer/18-wheeler. Once the freight driver is in your area, they will contact you directly to arrange for a delivery time.Receiving Your Shipment
Your order will arrive on a pallet delivered by a commercial LTL carrier. The trucks are usually semi-trucks, tractor-trailers/full-size 18-wheelers. The freight company will call you a day or so before they deliver to schedule a time to deliver. You will need to have help ready when your shipment arrives as the freight driver will not unload for you. If you do not have a forklift, the pallets of kennels can be unwrapped on the truck and each kennel panel can then be easily lifted off the truck.
Because of the large size of these kennels, a liftgate is not an option. The kennel panels will be unpacked on the truck and lifted off one by one. It is advised to have the manpower needed to unload the shipment yourself.
*Note - delivery agents are not able to assist once the freight has been dropped off. Please ensure that you have enough help or equipment to safely move your new item into place at your location, as the driver cannot assist in this.