Avante EMMA II Veterinary Capnograph
Instantaneous capnography at your disposal.
Results almost instantly — EMMA measures end-tidal carbon dioxide (EtCO2) and respiration rate (RR) in 15 seconds with full accuracy.
Continuous capnography allows for the verification of endotracheal tube insertion, evaluation of compression depth and efficiency, and identification of return of spontaneous circulation (ROSC).
Small, lightweight capnograph that fits in the palm of your hand for unmatched mobility and convenience when monitoring patients' short-term EtCO2 levels, including adults, children, and infants.
Flexible use in a variety of healthcare settings, such as pre-hospital, emergency medicine, operating rooms, intensive care units, and long-term acute care. Aids in guiding ventilation and assisting clinicians in determining the efficacy of CPR, enabling them to adjust the course of treatment breath by breath.
Water-resistant, tough construction for dependable performance in demanding environments. Simple to maintain — no regular calibration is necessary.
- Clear, continuous capnogram of carbon dioxide values
- Simple, easy-to-use interface for quick set-up and one-touch programming
- Audible and visual alarm system for No Adapter, Clogged Adapter, No Breath (Apnea), Low Battery and adjustable High and Low EtCO2 alarm
- Long battery life — up to 10 hours of normal use with two standard AAA lithium batteries
Documents and Resources:
*To download click below*
Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Avante Medical Surgical warranties its equipment to be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and with appropriate maintenance. Length of warranty varies from product to product, so please confirm with your Avante Medical Surgical representative for specific warranty coverage. For plastics, rubber, or other expendable items, we warrant only that such parts will be free of defects in materials and workmanship at the time of purchase.
- CO2: 0-99 mmHg, 0-9.9 kPa
- RR: 3-150 bpm
ACCURACY (STANDARD CONDITIONS):
- CO2: 0-40 mmHg +2 mmHg; 41-99 mmHg 6% of reading 0-5.3 kPa +0.3 kPa; 5.4-9.9 kPa 6% of reading
- RR: +1 bpm
- Type: 2 (two) AAA Cell Alkaline or Lithium
- Battery life: 6 hours (Alkaline); 10 hours (Lithium)
- Operating temperature: -5 to 50º C (23 to 122º F)
- Operating atmospheric pressure: 70 to 120 kPa
- Operating humidity: 10-95%, non-condensing
- Storage temperature: -30 to 70º C (-22 to 158º F)
- Storage atmospheric pressure: 50 to 120 kPa
- Dimensions: 2.1 x 1.5 x 1.5” (5.2 x 3.9 x 3.9 cm)
- Weight: 2.1 oz (59.5 g) (with alkaline batteries)
- Dead space adult/pediatric: 6 ml
- Dead space infant: 1 ml
Avante Ships from Kentucky via UPS Ground
As soon as your order ships, we will send you a shipping notice with a tracking number. Use the map below to estimate the transit time needed for your item to be delivered from our warehouse to you:
We do our best to ship FAST and make it easy for you. At the top of this page, we have noted how long it normally takes to process and ship your order with estimated delivery times. We will send you an email confirmation with the tracking number as soon as your order ships.
Please see our Shipping Policy for full details.
Things don't always work out, we get it. We'll do our very best to make your return simple and easy. Please email us and we'll provide all the return instructions for your specific item and an RMA number (required).
Please see our Return Policy for full details.