Avante CoJack-Plus Multi-Purpose Veterinary Table
Lift, Tilt, Transport.
All of your needs for patient lifting, examinations, transportation, and surgical procedures are met by the new Cojack-Plus Multi-Purpose Table. The user can control the foot switch's functionality by flipping the lift/tilt rocker switch to the left or right, depending on whether they want to adjust the table's height or tilt. A dual rechargeable 24 Volt actuator system that lifts up to 250 lbs. is operated by the foot switch. The stainless steel table top measures 60" long by 22" wide and has raised edges to stop fluid from running off. It also has a drain opening with a hook for collection pale, two sliding tie-down restraint cleats on either side for secure animal transport, and four rotating non-marrying bumpers. When working with larger breeds, the top's ability to rise to 40" and lower to 14" and tilt 60" means there will be less back strain or injury. Four corrosion-resistant reinforced nylon swivel and total locking casters also provide easy maneuverability.
In addition to providing years of service, the Cojack-Plus Multi-Purpose Table gives those on a tight budget the chance to own a sturdy table that can be lifted, tilted, and transported without the mess of numerous tables that have only one purpose.
- 60"L x 22"W stainless steel table top with raised edge to channel fluids to drain opening.
- Top raises from 14" to 40" high with a 60 degree tilt capability.
- Four sliding tie-down restraints
- Four corrosion resistant, 360 degree swivel and total locking casters with non-marrying polyurethane wheels.
- Lift/Tilt rocker switch selection is activated by a footswitch.
- Rechargeable 24 volt actuator lift system
- Weight Capacity: lifts up to 250 lbs.
- 803.0006.10 IV Holder
- Rail attachment
- 904.9001.01 Collection Pail with Caster Base
- 190.9000.04 12 and a half Qt SS Collection Pail
Documents and Resources:
**To download click below**
Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Avante Medical Surgical warranties its equipment to be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and with appropriate maintenance. Length of warranty varies from product to product, so please confirm with your Avante Medical Surgical representative for specific warranty coverage. For plastics, rubber, or other expendable items, we warrant only that such parts will be free of defects in materials and workmanship at the time of purchase.
Avante ships from Kentucky via Freight Carrier
- Most items can take several weeks or more to manufacture, please contact us if you need a specific timeframe for your order.
- Transit times can vary by location and time of year, freight carrier do not guarantee a delivery date, please allow 5-15 days for transit
Freight shipping is used when items are over 145 lbs or very large in size. Our standard freight shipping will arrive to you in a tractor-trailer/18-wheeler. Once the freight driver is in your area, they will contact you directly to arrange for a delivery time.Receiving Your Shipment
Your order will arrive on a pallet delivered by a commercial LTL carrier. The trucks are usually semi-trucks, tractor-trailers/full-size 18-wheelers. The freight company will call you a day or so before they deliver to schedule a time to deliver. You will need to have help ready when your shipment arrives as the freight driver will not unload for you. If you do not have a forklift, the pallets of kennels can be unwrapped on the truck and each kennel panel can then be easily lifted off the truck.
Because of the large size of these kennels, a liftgate is not an option. The kennel panels will be unpacked on the truck and lifted off one by one. It is advised to have the manpower needed to unload the shipment yourself.
*Note - delivery agents are not able to assist once the freight has been dropped off. Please ensure that you have enough help or equipment to safely move your new item into place at your location, as the driver cannot assist in this.