Avante Citadel EZ Electrosurgical Unit (ESU)
A high-frequency electrosurgical device for minor to moderate surgical procedures is called the Avante Citadel EZ. wide selection of electrosurgical accessories available. A 160-watt configuration is offered.
- High frequency, 120-watt electrosurgical unit ideal for light to moderate surgical procedures.
- Multi-functional ESU operates in the following modes: Pure Cut, Blend, Forced Coag, Soft Coag, and Bipolar.
- Neutral electrode connection is constantly monitored for safe operation.
- Control the monopolar handpiece output for complete attention to the surgical field.
- Self-check controls help to ensure all parts and accessories are functioning properly.
- Self patient plate circuit monitoring for patient safety.
- Self impedance monitoring for continuous output during surgical procedures.
- Also available in 160-watt configuration.
- Power cord
- Reusable electrode cable
- Reusable electrode plate
- Electrosurgical tips (pack of 10)
- Reusable hand switching pen
- Reusable foot switch
- Bipolar adapter
Documents and Resources:
**To download click below**
1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Avante Medical Surgical warranties its equipment to be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and with appropriate maintenance. Length of warranty varies from product to product, so please confirm with your Avante Medical Surgical representative for specific warranty coverage. For plastics, rubber, or other expendable items, we warrant only that such parts will be free of defects in materials and workmanship at the time of purchase.
Maximum Output Power:
- CUT - max output: 120 W-250 Ω
- BLEND - max output: 90 W-200 Ω
- FORCED COAG - max output: 80W-150Ω
- SOFT COAG - max output: 60 W-100 Ω
- BIPOLAR - max output: 40 W-100 Ω
- Working frequency: 600 KHz
- Selectable input voltage: 115-230 Vac
- Mains frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Electrical input power: 300 VA
- Dimensions: 10 in W x 4.1 in H x 11.3 in
- Weight: 11 lb
Avante ships from Kentucky via Freight CarrierAs soon as your order ships, we will send you a shipping notice with a tracking number. Use the map below to estimate the transit time needed for your item to be delivered from our warehouse to you:
Freight shipping is used when items are over 145 lbs or very large in size. Our standard freight shipping will arrive to you in a tractor-trailer/18-wheeler. Once the freight driver is in your area, they will contact you directly to arrange for a delivery time.Receiving Your Shipment
Your order will arrive on a pallet delivered by a commercial LTL carrier. The trucks are usually semi-trucks, tractor-trailers/full-size 18-wheelers. The freight company will call you a day or so before they deliver to schedule a time to deliver. You will need to have help ready when your shipment arrives as the freight driver will not unload for you. If you do not have a forklift, the pallets of kennels can be unwrapped on the truck and each kennel panel can then be easily lifted off the truck.
Because of the large size of these kennels, a liftgate is not an option. The kennel panels will be unpacked on the truck and lifted off one by one. It is advised to have the manpower needed to unload the shipment yourself.
*Note - delivery agents are not able to assist once the freight has been dropped off. Please ensure that you have enough help or equipment to safely move your new item into place at your location, as the driver cannot assist in this.