VetLine Classic Veterinary V-Top Surgery Table - Fixed and Adjustable Height
PetLifts premium veterinary surgery tables is ideal for veterinary facilities seeking a customizable and dependable surgery table, with premium positioning capabilities, that give clinicians prime access to the operative field. Built with high-quality 304 grade 16-gauge stainless steel designed to last the test of time. Four tie-down cam cleats can be placed strategically along the rail system to secure the subject during procedures.
- Fixed Height Model is 36" from floor
- Adjustable Height Model lifts from 28"- 40" high via an electric motor
- Tabletop dimensions: 19"W x 44"L
- Surgery top is fabricated with 304-grade, 16-gauge stainless steel
- A two-panel V-top system that adjusts from horizontal to near vertical to hold the patient in the desired position during surgery
- Adjustment, lock and release knobs at each end of top
- Fluid tray and V-top panels remove for easy cleaning
- Two sliding, quick-release, cam cleat tie-down attachments are provided on each side of the attachment rail
- Easy, hand-adjustable tilt-top mechanism
- A 3" stainless steel trough permits fluid runoff into a drain outlet
- Load capacity: 225 lbs.
- V-Top angle: 0-90°
- Ships fully assembled
- Made in the USA
Surgery Table Comparison Chart
|Model||Mobile Table||LowMax||Hydraulic Table||V-Top Surgical||V-Top Surgical||Flat Top Surgical||Classic Table|
|Min Max Height||17" - 44"
||36" Fixed||36" Fixed||27"- 37"|
|Base Material||7 ga.||7 ga.||7 ga.||16 ga. SS & Aluminum||16 ga. SS & Aluminum||16 ga. SS & Aluminum||7 ga. & Laminate|
|Base Finish||Powder Coated||Powder Coated||Powder Coated||Brushed Metal||Brushed Metal||Brushed Metal||Laminate|
|Top Dimensions||22" x 58"||22" x 58"||22" x 44"||19" x 44"||19" x 44"||22" x 44"||22" x 44"|
|Top Material||16 ga. ss||16 ga. ss||16 ga. ss||16 ga. ss||16 ga. ss||16 ga. ss||16 ga. ss|
|Top Type||Til-Top & Drain Hole||Til-Top & Drain Hole||Til-Top & Drain Hole||V Tilt||V Tilt||Flat Tilt||Flat Tilt|
|Drain Hole/Pail Hook||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Corner Bumper Guards||Yes||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Duplex Electrical Outlet (base)||No||Yes||No||No||No||No||No|
|Adjusting Floor Levelers||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
Two (2) Year Manufacturer Warranty
2 Year Warranty for the original buyer against defects in material or workmanship under normal use in the service for which the product is intended. Includes tabletop and electric components. 5 Year Warranty for the Table Frame for the original buyer against defects in material or workmanship under normal use in the service for which the product is intended.
PetLift Ships via Freight Carrier from Florida
- Most items will ship within 5-7 days after order. If your item happens to be delayed, we will contact you.
- Please see map below for estimated time in transit after shipment
Fright shipping can be confusing for some but we do our best to make it easy and painless. Freight shipping is used when items are over 120 lbs or very large in size. Our standard Free Shipping includes Freight Shipping and all options, however, you need to make sure the correct options are chosen (Residential vs Commercial deliver & Liftgate vs No Liftgate) or additional fees will be charged by the freight company at time of delivery. Please read below for instructions and definitions
Residential vs Commercial Addresses:
- Residential Address: Is any location zoned as residential real estate. Any business being operated from a home, apartment or other dwellings where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Choosing a residential address does NOT guarantee a lift gate, please add that option if needed (read below). In most cases, our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted. Choosing. *It is strongly advised that if you are shipping to a residential address that you also choose "Liftgate".
- Commercial Address: Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate and/or zoned my your local municipality as a commercial site. Most commercial addresses have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
A Liftgate is a hydraulic ramp that attaches to the back of the truck allowing the delivery person to easily lower the freight to ground level (this option is needed when there is No Loading Dock).
- Liftgate - Choose this option if you DO NOT have a commercial loading dock.
- No Lift Gate - Choose this option if you do have a commercial loading dock.
*Note - delivery agents are not able to assist once the freight has been dropped off. Please ensure you have the necessary manpower to move your new item into place at your location as the driver cannot assist in this.