PetLift Classic Hydraulic Mini Dog Grooming Table
Since 1968, this Classic Grooming Table has been the industry's first and favorite grooming table is still going strong. The sealed hydraulic pump is maintenance-free and has a top that rotates 360 degrees and locks into any position. The Classic is as easy to use as it is efficient and requires no electricity!
*Optional Utility Drawer available for both models
- 24” W x 36” L table top made with high-quality plywood and topped with heavy-duty, non-slip, natural rubber matting
- 360 degree rotating top locks into any position
- Large diameter heavy-duty base
- Lowers to 29” and raises to 37” high
- Sealed, American-made, maintenance-free hydraulic pump
- 350 weight capacity
- Shipped fully assembled on a pallet
- Made in the USA
Model Comparison Chart
|Model #||Rectangular Top||Oval Top|
|Table Dimensions:||24" x 36" Top||24" x 36" Top|
|Table Rotation||Rotates 360°, locks into any positions||Rotates 360°, locks into any positions|
|Weight Capacity:||350 lbs||350 lbs|
2 Year Warranty for the original buyer against defects in material or workmanship under normal use in the service for which the product is intended. Includes tabletop and hydraulic pump. 5 Year Warranty for the Table Frame for the original buyer against defects in material or workmanship under normal use in the service for which the product is intended.
PetLift Ships via Freight Carrier from Florida
- Most items will ship within 5-7 days after order. If your item happens to be delayed, we will contact you.
- Please see map below for estimated time in transit after shipment
Fright shipping can be confusing for some but we do our best to make it easy and painless. Freight shipping is used when items are over 120 lbs or very large in size. Our standard Free Shipping includes Freight Shipping and all options, however, you need to make sure the correct options are chosen (Residential vs Commercial deliver & Liftgate vs No Liftgate) or additional fees will be charged by the freight company at time of delivery. Please read below for instructions and definitions
Residential vs Commercial Addresses:
- Residential Address: Is any location zoned as residential real estate. Any business being operated from a home, apartment or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a residential address. Choosing a residential address does NOT guarantee a lift gate, please add that option if needed (read below). In most cases, our freight carrier will contact you to make an appointment before delivery is attempted. Choosing. *It is strongly advised that if you are shipping to a residential address that you also choose "Liftgate".
- Commercial Address: Typically these addresses are zoned as commercial real estate and/or zoned my your local municipality as a commercial site. Most commercial addresses have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock.
A Liftgate is a hydraulic ramp that attaches to the back of the truck allowing the delivery person to easily lower the freight to ground level (this option is needed when there is No Loading Dock).
- Liftgate - Choose this option if you DO NOT have a commercial loading dock.
- No Lift Gate - Choose this option if you do have a commercial loading dock.
*Note - delivery agents are not able to assist once the freight has been dropped off. Please ensure you have the necessary manpower to move your new item into place at your location as the driver cannot assist in this.