A&E Cage Company Wood Ladder Small Bird Toy
A&E provides top-notch bird toys that support your bird's natural instinct to play and forage. It will amuse your pet and provide the necessary exercise at the same time.
- Multicolored wood design
- Tons of climbing fun for your bird
- Durable construction for extended uses
- Easily clips to the top of the bird cage
- Toys offer birds to play which help foster better mental health and independence.Toys will keep your bird alert, happy, and healthy.
- Excellent resource for your bird to climb, excerise their feet and beaks and explore their cage.
- Made of bird-safe wood and can easily attach to the side of your birds cage
- Exterior Dimensions: 26" x 7" x 1.5"
Manufacturer's Six (6) Month WarrantyA&E Cage Company warrants that all products it sells meet A&E's standard specifications for the product and shall be free from defects in material or workmanship. Seller makes no other warranties, express or implied, and the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are hereby excluded. Buyer must notify within 30 days of discovery that a product fails to meet the standards and warranty provided herein and follow the procedures set forth below for merchandise returns in order to obtain repair, replacement, or refund of the purchase price.
A&E Cage Company ships from New Jersey via Freight Carrier
- Most items can take several weeks or more to manufacture, please contact us if you need a specific timeframe for your order.
- Transit times can vary by location and time of year, freight carrier do not guarantee a delivery date, please allow 5-15 days for transit
Freight shipping is used when items are over 145 lbs or very large in size. Our standard freight shipping will arrive to you in a tractor-trailer/18-wheeler. Once the freight driver is in your area, they will contact you directly to arrange for a delivery time.Receiving Your Shipment
Your order will arrive on a pallet delivered by a commercial LTL carrier. The trucks are usually semi-trucks, tractor-trailers/full-size 18 wheelers. The freight company will call you a day or so before they deliver to schedule a time to deliver. You will need to have help ready when your shipment arrives as the freight driver will not unload for you. If you do not have a forklift, the pallets of kennels can be unwrapped on the truck and each kennel panel can then be easily lifted off the truck.
Because of the large size of these kennels, a liftgate is not an option. The kennel panels will be unpacked on the truck and lifted off one by one. It is advised to have the manpower needed to unload the shipment yourself.
*Note - delivery agents are not able to assist once the freight has been dropped off. Please ensure that you have enough help or equipment to safely move your new item into place at your location, as the driver cannot assist in this.